[nv-l] NetView with Citrix Metaframe (ICA) remote client

To: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] NetView with Citrix Metaframe (ICA) remote client
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:42:51 -0600
Hello Everyone.

NetView 6.0.3 on AIX 4.3.3 ML 9

Are they any Citrix Metaframe practitioners on this NetView list? We have
been using Citrix Metaframe for remote (dial-up) access to X-Windows NetView
map.
When the user closes the Control Desk or resizes the map, it takes several
minutes for the screen to be repainted. The home map does have a background
(USA map). I was asked to see if there is a way to improve the performance.

This might be a good application of the NV Web client but the users expect
the same interface and the same behavior on dial access as at their desktops
at the office.

Thanks in advance.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car