Re: [nv-l] MLM configuration setup problem

Subject: Re: [nv-l] MLM configuration setup problem
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:32:38 +0000
I have a vague feeling there used to be a problem with the MLM Config
application on Solaris - perhaps try the archives?  I don't have exactly the
same setup but I have just reinstalled NV 7.1 on my Solaris 2.8 (no Framework
install), and the MLM Config tool on Solaris works against my Windows NT MLM
(also installed from NV 7.1 CD).

You said that you did get an OK response to the SNMPGET for the MLM variable??

Anyone else?

lesdickert@att.net wrote:

> Problem is that it seems that not getting
> the reponse from the SNMPGETs is a show
> stopper.
>
> > Please see my inserts.
> > Cheers,
> > Jane
> >
> > lesdickert@att.net wrote:
> >
> > > Trying to set up NetView MLM on a Windows 2000
> > > Server.  Installed it fine from the NetView 7.1
> > > CD and the log files verify that it is running.
> > >
> > > However, when I try to configure it from a NetView 6.0.2
> > > running on a Sparc station I have trouble.  --

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.