RE: [nv-l] Netview management of IBM switches

To: "Jeff Fitzwater" <jfitz@Princeton.EDU>, "NetView List Server" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview management of IBM switches
From: "Ray Westphal" <westphal@accessus.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:20:05 -0600
I believe you are looking NWAYS which integrated with NetView relatively
well. It would allow you to bring up a graphical view of the switch, etc.

I had problems with NV6000.log files, NetView registered NWAYS processes and
occasional core dumps. I was able to overcome them with some cron jobs.
However, I believe the support for the product ended in January of last
year.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car