RE: [nv-l] Cisco trap definitions

To: "NetView List Server" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>, "Mohammad Refaie" <refaie@menanet.net>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Cisco trap definitions
From: "Ray Westphal" <westphal@accessus.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:40:45 -0600
Mohammad,

It is always preferred that you provide your environment information. In other words, please provide more information such as your O/S and NetView version.
However, I can say that after I upgraded from 5.1.2 to 6.0.x, I had good results by merging the trapd.conf in the /usr/OV/newconfig/OVSNMP-RUN/trapd.conf. See the nvaddtrapdconf man page or the appropriate Release Notes.

If that doesn't work for you, provide the trap OID information with which you are having problems. Then we can work from there.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car