[nv-l] Motif problem.

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Motif problem.
From: Algoo Gordon <Gordon.Algoo@woolwich.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:08:05 -0000
Hi,
        I am running Netview V6.0.3 on an AIX server that has just been
upgraded from V4.2.1 to V4.3.3.  Since the upgrade I am now getting a
message in /NV6000.log saying that "This application requires Motif version
1.2" when I start the map using the command Netview. I have tried setting
environment variable XENVIRONMENT from within etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh to
/usr/bin/X11r5/Motif1.2 plus changing LIBPATH to refer to /usr/lib first,
but with no success.
        Has anyone else come across this problem and know of a solution?

Thanks In Advance.

Gordon Algoo
Service Provision Bexleyheath
(Home) Infrastructure Management Practice
(Away) Client Production Services - IT Service Delivery
Telephone: 020 8298 4070
Gordon.Algoo@Woolwich.co.uk

The information, attachments and opinions contained in this message are those
of its author only and do not necessarily represent those of The Woolwich and
or any other members of the Barclays Group and are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The sender may not be
authorised to give financial advice, and nothing in this message should be
construed as offering such advice.

The message may contain privileged and confidential information and you may not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this email in error please notify the Information Security Manager at
ADMINISTRATOR@WOOLWICH.CO.UK

Woolwich plc. Registered in England Number : 3295699.
Register Office: Watling St, Bexleyheath, Kent. DA6 7RR.

Woolwich plc is an introducer firm for Woolwich Independent Financial Advisory
Services Limited which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority.