Re: [nv-l] NetView paging

To: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView paging
From: "Julie V Opheim" <Julie.V.Opheim@aexp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:13:51 -0600
Cc: "IBM NetView Discussion (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
We use Telamon's TelAlert product.  We send events through T/EC first, but
TelAlert is a great product.
Check out their website  www.telamon.com

From:  "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com> on 02/27/2002 08:01 AM

To:    "IBM NetView Discussion (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
cc:
Subject:    [nv-l] NetView paging

Can anyone recommend  a product that NetView can use to do paging? Something
that would support  multiple outgoing modem lines?

                                                                     Scott Barr
                                                      Network Systems  Engineer
                                                                    CSG Systems
                                                           Phone:  402-431-7939