Re: [nv-l] Interfaces Unmanaged

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Interfaces Unmanaged
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:49:16 -0500
That has to do with RFI, and is a defect that was fixed in 6.0.3.

Detroit

                    "Paqui Martinez

                    Moreno/OPENSOLUTIONS"         To:     nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                    <Paqui.Martinez@opensol       cc:

                    utions.es>                    Subject:     [nv-l]
Interfaces Unmanaged

                    03/01/02 07:12 AM

Hi All:

 Running Netview 6.0.2 ..........Aix 4.3.3.

I have problems wiht interfaces managed and unmanaged.  I have the
interfaces DIALER --wiht ip adrress --  unmanaged .When these  interfaces
are activates --the Serial is down and the dialer is up-- these interface
status change   : its appear in New Objects Area  and green  color.

Any sugesstion?

Paqui Mrtinez Moreno
E-mail: paqui.Martinez@opensolutions.es
Tfno. 914162571