[nv-l] Obtaining Read-Write IP Map Session

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Obtaining Read-Write IP Map Session
From: "Fred Bish" <fnbish@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:40:00 -0500
I have been unable to obtain a read-write IP map when logging on as manager in Netview for AIX. My unix support staff said there must be a file that is has locked any of our technicians out so that we cannot log on and modify the maps. This is a critical issue since we are doing a complex infrastructure upgrade this weekend. I need to be able to modify our maps, rediscover,etc. Does anyone have an idea what is causing us not to be able to get read-write capability???