[nv-l] Loading SMIv2 MIB problem

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Loading SMIv2 MIB problem
From: "Bettendorf, Cristian" <Cristian.Bettendorf@softwareag.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:07:12 +0100
Hello,

I'm  using a standallone NetView7.1 installation on Windows2000 and I'm
triying to load some
SMIv2 MIB's using the "Tools->Web Console MIB Loader".

The MIB's are parsed and loaded whitout errors but if I'm triying to use the
MIB browser (from the Web Console, the standard one understand only SMIv1
???), the browser tree don't display the loaded enterprise specific MIB's...
also expanding private.enterprise don't show the entry for my new loaded
MIB.

Manny thanks in advance
Cristian