[nv-l] netmon monitoring perl scripts.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] netmon monitoring perl scripts.
From: richard_pike@safeway.co.uk
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:00:00 -0000
Could someone let me know where I can find an archive for this mailing list.
am specifically after the two perl scripts which allows you to monitor
netmon
snmp and icmp polling.

Thanks

Richard.

* Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.      *
* If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.   *
* The information contained in this message is confidential and is         *
* intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in *
* error or there are any problems, please notify the originator            *
* immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of  *
* this message is strictly forbidden. Opinions, conclusions and other      *
* information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by       *
* Safeway unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative       *
* independent of this message.                                             *