[nv-l] Re: ezmlm warning

To: Brett Coley <bcoley@us.ibm.com>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Re: ezmlm warning
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:01:14 -0500

Hello all,
It looks like at some point on Februrary 21st, the mailing list server lost
connection
to the 'net. A bunch of messages were bounced back to the server and errors were
generated and are just now being sent out. If you receive the following message
do not worry about it. It looks like everything is smoothed out, there are very
few
current messages that are boucning and the software should take care of them.
If you receive any further messages please let me know!

Paul Stroud
NetView List Administrator