RE: [nv-l] Netview On Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview On Solaris
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:46:43 +0530

Hi,

NetView on NT any version Framework is not prerequisite at all.

NetView on Unix Version 4.x does not require Framework, but NetView V.5.x & 6.x do require Framework whether you want to install NetView in Standalone/Server mode.

NetView V.7.x if you want to install it in Standalone mode you do not require Framework, you will not be able to do any type of database integration etc. in standalone mode.

If you want to install it in Server mode you need to have Framework as prerequisite which allows database and other integrations to other Tivoli modules.

Regards,
Santosh