RE: [nv-l] Forwarding Events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Forwarding Events
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:12:21 -0600
Cc: "'reamd@Nationwide.com'" <reamd@Nationwide.com>
>From the man page for tecint.conf on my 6.0.2 system:

  This field is required when Forward events is set to yes.  It specifies the
  hostname or IP Address of the TEC server. Only one host can be entered (see
  "Editing the /usr/OV/conf/tecint.conf File" *** for more information). If
  the hostname or IP Address of the host entered here cannot be pinged from
  NetView when the file is created, a pop-up notification is displayed.

It looks like that would not be possible.