RE: [nv-l] Hostname Change on 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Hostname Change on 7.1
From: DSullinger@dot.state.az.us
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:41:23 -0700
Ok, I got the new Solaris 8 server up and running and installed Netview 7.1
(WOW, so much easier than earlier versions).  I migrated the old DB from our
old server (v6.01) to this box, but it has a different hostname (sorry James
for not mentioning that before).

Now Netview won't start up because the hostname is different.  I checked the
Release Notes and went online and checked the knowledge base and couldn't
find info on what to do.

Anyone been through this and know what I should do now?

BTW - If it is in the KB, it's probably because I setup a poor search
criteria.

Thanks