[nv-l] printtool

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] printtool
From: "Gamble,Phil (Corporate Resources)" <Phil.Gamble@derbyshire.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:30:24 +0100
AIX 4.3.3 Netview 7.1

I am trying to use printtool print Graph Collected Data. I open printtool
and the Graph Collected Data windows, select capture, clip on the graph with
the hand pointer, and give the file a name. When I examine the postscript
file the data is all zero's. Any ideas?

Phillip Gamble
NeetView Administrator
Derbyshire County Council