Re: [nv-l] printtool

Subject: Re: [nv-l] printtool
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 19:58:27 +0100
Hi Phil,
I also have AIX 4.3.3 and NV 7.1 and it works for me.  The process is slightly
contorted:
  Bring up printtool
  Click the Capture button
  Click the window you want to capture
  Supply a View name - shortname eg fred   - don't give it a .ps suffix or
anything
  Select that View name in the print window
  Select File -> Save and supply a Directory - the file is saved in
<directory>/<view name>.ps
  To check your capture has worked, select your view in the main print window
and select Options -> Settings - this should preview your captured window

Cheers,
Jane