RE: [nv-l] Netview Events (AIX)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview Events (AIX)
From: Herman.E.Caballero@Lowes.Com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:44:00 -0400
James,

As you know I come from the NT Netview.  I don't see an option for Current &
History on the screen.  I did send a dummy noded up message, and didn't see
anything.  Only option I see is list and cards, I don't see any other.  I
was getting current events and it looks like they stopped on the 14th.

Thank you,

Herman Caballero
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Communications