[nv-l] Map display

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Map display
From: John.Boswell@us.ngrid.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:20:26 -0400
Something I did leave out was that the maps displayed properly when we were
using v6.03..after we upgraded to version 7.1.1 we experienced this problem

Netview 7.1.1 aix 4.3.3 ...when displaying maps on NT desktop the very top
(maximimize/minimize/close) toolbars are blown away...so you can't move the
maps etc...we have tried exceed v6.1 and two different versions of
chameleon...same thing...has anyone run into this problem.....maps are
displayed properly on the risc box so it is a x windows issue....any help
would be appreciated thanks....