Re: [nv-l] netmon failure

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netmon failure
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:13:29 -0400
Paul's advice is good, but I would just ovstop netmon, and then re-cycle
snmpd, before I did anything else.
Just do "stopsrc -s snmpd" and then "startsrc -s snmpd".  This has worked
for me before.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
05/18/2002 07:38 AM