Re: [nv-l] nvmail

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvmail
From: netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Date: 22 May 2002 14:55:08 -0500
James,

My mailer sets a reply to to nv-l@lists.tivoli.com for this list for
this reason.  I realize not everyone has the ability to that with
their mailer, however.

Does anyone have a hook into the list maintainer that could add such a
header to these messages by default?

I imagine a lot of folks are just replying to messages without
realizing that the reply is only going to a single individual rather
than the list.