RE: [nv-l] nvmail

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvmail
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:48:46 -0400
You could write a simple script that emails the parameters passed from the
event and associate that script as an action against an event in "Event
Configuration".  This is just a simple example, you could tailor your script
to do an infinite amount of other things as needed by your CSCI.

Note:  I have never done this before, I just wrote it for this reply.

-- begin mailer.sh code
#!/bin/sh

echo "$*" > /tmp/mailer.out

mailx -s "Netview mailer program" invalid-email-address@please.change.me.org