RE: [nv-l] NetView and TDS - anyone using it together?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com, "'donald.turrentine@amsouth.com'" <donald.turrentine@amsouth.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView and TDS - anyone using it together?
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:28:14 +0530

Hi,

TDS Guides do not support db2 as such, but refer PMR # 01028,000,744
Also note that there is a TDS-DB2.zip file in the ftp site with the executables adequate for running with DB2. It is in the /support/netviewunixnt/outgoing at ftp.tivoli.com  refer the readme to do necessary alterations so that the guides can work with db2. I am still testing the functionality of this update.

Regards,
Santosh