[nv-l] NetView and TDS - anyone using it together?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] NetView and TDS - anyone using it together?
From: donald.turrentine@amsouth.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:39:48 -0500
I am running NV 7.1.1 on AIX 4.3.3.  I have DB2 as my RDBMS.  I have been
encouraged to use TDS (2.1.1) for reporting purposes as opposed to using
other tools that are available.  Has anyone had any good/bad experiences
with TDS and the Network Guides?  I have gotten it all installed but am
having to hunt and peck through "Ask Tivoli" to find clues to e-fixes,
patches, etc.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

-Don

---
Don Turrentine
AmSouth Bank