RE: [nv-l] [CLI] Manage/Unmanage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] [CLI] Manage/Unmanage
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:35:43 -0400
Scott is correct.
7.1.2 features, among other things, a command line utility named
'nvmaputil', available on all platforms, which will do any of the
following
- Hide/Unhide an interface and its associated node (or nodes).
- Manage/Unmanage an interface or a node.
- Delete all symbols attached to an object.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
05/23/2002 09:04 AM