Re: [nv-l] Cisco Inventory

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Cisco Inventory
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:04:35 +0200
If u have CiscoWorks 2000 Installed you have a Database field
"isCisco=true". If it is maintained well you should get
all Cisco objects with

/usr/OV/bin/nvUtil e isCisco=true

or

/usr/OV/bin/nvUtil e "('SNMP sysObjectID' ~ '1.3.6.1.4.1.9')"    ... (not
testet ..:) )

Reg,

Dietmar Gaulhofer, IBM Österreich
Systems Engineer
ITS - Integrated Technology Services - Unit Austria
Email: Dietmar_Gaulhofer@at.ibm.com
Tel: +43/1/21145-2756

reamd@Nationwide.com on 23.05.2002 15:43:30

Please respond to reamd@Nationwide.com