RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: Cisco and Tivoli Integration

To: "'Scott Bursik'" <tivoliesm@hotmail.com>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: Cisco and Tivoli Integration
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:09:03 -0400
Scott,
I have written a Perl script that does just that. My Cisco syslog server is running on an NT box. The syslog directory is exported and NFS mounted by my NetView server. I execute this script from a respawn entry in /etc/inittab. I page appropriate personnel for "EMERGENCY" messages in the syslog and e-mail myself for several others.

Don
Donald Davis
First Citizens Bank
Raleigh, NC.  27603-3526