RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: Cisco and Tivoli Integration

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Off Topic: Cisco and Tivoli Integration
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:19:57 -0400
I can understand you dont want a debug all being sent to Netview, however
some networks are very sensitive to port up/down messages.

Your situation does make sense, you dont want to hear everything the
infrastructure has to say.  However, I read from the original email that
some syslog messages were not traps, ones that they were interested in.
Hopefully it is more then STP re-configs...

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated
Office:  (410) 266-2006