Re: [nv-l] Distributed NetView on the Tivoli website

To: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Distributed NetView on the Tivoli website
From: pgeiger@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:04:15 -0400
Jane,

Steve raised this quite awhile ago and I contacted our web person about it and in fact just checkpointed with him again yesterday to try and find out when it's going to be corrected. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any definitive answer other than it's number 2 on the list. So hopefully it WILL be corrected soon, but it is definitely an omission error.

Pam
Pam Geiger
Tivoli Performance and Availability Evangelist
pgeiger@us.ibm.com
919-224-1665, T/L 687-1665

Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>

          Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>

          06/28/2002 02:36 PM

Subject: [nv-l] Distributed NetView on the Tivoli website

I have just been looking for information about NetView on Unix on the
Tivoli web site (
http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/netview/ ) .
Although there does now seem to be an append for distributed NetView
(rather than just for mainframe NetView), the only supported platforms
listed are Windows NT and Windows 2K - no AIX, Solaris, Linux!!!

Is this trying to tell me something or is it simply an omission (in
which case, please fix it)?
Thanks,
Jane
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565