AW: [nv-l] NetView on Linux distribution greater 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: [nv-l] NetView on Linux distribution greater 7.1
From: Guido.Lauenburger@triaton.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:40:53 +0200
Hi,

I had installed NetView 7.1.1 on SuSE-Linux 8.0. I use a Intel P4 1,6GHz and
1 GB Memory and all prerequisites described in the Release Notes. I had no
problems with the installation - all daemons were running after the
installation - but when I started NetView I had problems with rpc.statd in
the netnmrc-script, so I deleted this part in the script and netview runs,
but that can not be the solution.

Is there anybody who can explain my mistake and give me a solution?
Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards,

Guido Lauenburger
Triaton GmbH
A Company of ThyssenKrupp Information Services
Am Thyssenhaus 3
D-45128 Essen
Tel.: +49 (0)201 / 5204-358
Fax: +49 (0)201 / 5204-345