Re: [nv-l] NetView Archive ?

To: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Archive ?
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:24:26 -0400
Cc: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Ray,

That warning has been there for more than twelve months. The VK list was supposed to go away in June 2001. My personal thanks go out to the generous mail group reader who has maintained the VK archive site far beyond his data for termination and especially in the absence of any alternative. It has always been far easier to use and faster than the TKG archive when TKG provided one. I hope the present host will be able to provide an "official" archive before VK really disappears.
Bill Evans

Westphal, Raymond wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I reference the NetView Mailing List site,
http://www.vk.net/tivoli/Netview-List.nsf/main?openview, almost every day.
It still has the warning that the site will go out of service on June 6th.
Is there a new location for the NetView list server archive?
Thanks

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car