Re: [nv-l] Monitoring router cpu

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Monitoring router cpu
From: netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Date: 08 Jul 2002 16:46:55 -0500
Yup.  OID is .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58 from OLD-CISCO-CPU-MIB.  I believe
it's deprecated, but it still works.  It's a log-decaying 5min avg of
CPU usage.

You can use /usr/OV/bin/xnmcollect (Data Collections and thresholds
tool) to monitor this after  downloading
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v1/OLD-CISCO-CPU-MIB.my
and loading it with /usr/OV/bin/xnmloadmib

Read the NetView administrators's guide on the data collections and
thresholds tool if you haven't used it before.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/