[nv-l] Netview 7.1 and Citrix XP Plug in

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview 7.1 and Citrix XP Plug in
From: Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:54:29 +0200
List,

Has anyone configured and installed the Citrix XP plug in for Netview. I've
had to install an NT instance of Netview as they do not have Unix support.
I've enabled SNMP and the Netview server will talk to the Citrix box.
However I've been unable to populate the specially created Citrix Server
farm Icon, which appears at the top level. In the object properties I have
selected the IsCitrixServer option, and manually entered the Citrix OID.
I've further been unable to get any of the applications to work, any help or
suggests appreciated

Regards
Peter

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.