AW: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 on Linux

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 on Linux
From: Michel.Grossenbacher@coop.ch
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:08:26 +0200
Hy
I installed 7.1.2 on SuSE 7.2 without anyproblems on the first look it looks like the one from AIX but I didnt have time yet to realy test it. But Im thinking about moving from AIX to Linux. Anyway its an easy installation and it runs on normal Intel PCs so you are able to test the Release.
Greetings

Michel