[nv-l] SNMPCollect is miss some instances.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] SNMPCollect is miss some instances.
From: "KiYoul Kong" <bart@isiskorea.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:09:46 +0900
Hi there?

I use NetView 7.1 on Solaris7,

Using SNMPCollect, I want to monitor cpmCPUTotal5min on Cisco Routers.
I selected "ALL NODE" and "ALL INSTANCE" on SNMPCollect every hours, and
When I check the collected data,I found there are some missing instace
data.

For Example)
A router have 1.2.3.5.8 instances and can be queried via snmpwalk or
mibtable.
but colleced data only have 1 instance.

So I deleted all data in /usr/OV/databases/snmpCollect/* and regathering
snmpCollect, But This time,
NetView can't gather some other items like ifInError,ifInPkts....so on.

When Using "snmpCollect -S",the file in /usr/OV/log/snmpCol.dump,
I found Some Router's setting values are missing.

How can I gather all instances on every router?

We have about 32 node and have 740 interfaces...

I'm looking reply.....

Thanks In Advance. ;-)