[nv-l] NetView Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Map
From: ozcan@sibnet.com.tr
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:00:15 +0300
Hi,

Is every kind of mapping issue based on IP in Netview 7.12?

I have a layer-2 switch (HP 2424M). I was dreaming that a Netview map shows
its interfaces, and when I click one of those, another map with nodes
connected to that interface pops up. But the switch is just shown as an
ordinary node on the map.

I was expecting Netview to draw the maps based on switch ports, too.

Thanks,

Ozcan
|  OZCAN CAVUS | Sibnet Bilgisayar Eğitim ve Danışmanlık | |
|                         Suite: -                         |
|  Tie-Line: - | Outside: - | E-mail: ozcan@sibnet.com.tr  |
|   [ Mailing: Atatürk Cad. Ulya Engin İş Merkezi No:68/8  |
|        Kat:5  - Kozyatağı, İstanbul 81090 Turkey ]       |