[nv-l] Alternative to nvColToSQL for DB2?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Alternative to nvColToSQL for DB2?
From: don.turrentine@amsouth.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:22:43 -0500
I am using NV 7.1.1 on AIX, DB2 7.1 on AIX (separate server), and Framework
3.7.1 .  nvColToSQL chokes when dumping snmpCollect data to DB2 via the RIM
object.  I am using the dataPush script from the TDS files to push the info
into DB2.  Most of my collections are every two hours, some are every hour.
I am running dataPush every two hours in an effort to make the collect
files smaller.  I continue to get tons of errors in the dblog file along
with the "Successfully transferred ...".  I would like to know if anyone
has any SQL scripts to push this data into DB2 without messing with the RIM
object.

Thanks,

Don Turrentine
AmSouth Bank