[nv-l] SNMPv2 support under Netview (Veritas Cluster Server question)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] SNMPv2 support under Netview (Veritas Cluster Server question)
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:24:19 -0400
Netview v7.1.1 and AIX 4.3.3

Using xnmloadmib2, I have loaded a SNMPv2 MIB file called vcs.mib provided
by Veritas for monitoring Veritas Cluster Server. This file contains trap
definitions etc. Problem is that I am only able to look down to the
following level:

.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.veritassoftware.products.veritasCl
uster.clustertraps.clustertrapsGroups.groupsTraps

or OID:

.1.3.6.1.4.1.1302.3.8.10.2.2

All child objects under this are missing. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Fawad Qureshi
RSIS - DNE
410-965-4413