Re: [nv-l] Not getting the Web Page

Subject: Re: [nv-l] Not getting the Web Page
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:09:19 +0100
The URL has changed slightly for 7.1.2 - youu want
  http://<NV server>:8080/netview/NetViewApplet
be very careful about case.

The Release Notes also document that you should reinstall any Java Client
standalone Web Client - this is at least partly because 7.1.2
automatically encrypts a user's password when they logon - good news!

If you have updated from a V6, have you also updated the Java plugin for
your web browser?  You need a 1.3.x version from java.sun.com.

Cheers,
Jane