Re: [nv-l] TEC Slot mappings (solved)

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>, "Bernard Disselborg" <BDisselborg@triple-p.nl>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] TEC Slot mappings (solved)
From: "Bernard Disselborg" <BDisselborg@triple-p.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:14:55 +0200
Got it working.
Found out that stopping and starting nvserverd was needed to pick up
the changes made in the slot mapping definitiions.

Bernard

>>> "Bernard Disselborg" <BDisselborg@triple-p.nl> 25-Sep-02 17:31:10

Hello list,

I'm running NV 7.1.2 on AIX 4.3.3 ML9

I'm experimenting a little with the TEC Slot mappings in the Event
Configuration.
Configured a Event Class: BDI_TEST
And  slot mappings:     msg $V1
                test_slot $V2

On my TEC server I see the class BDI_TEST, but none of the configured
slot (mappings).

Checking with a sniffer I don't see any of the modified slots in the
message sent to the TEC server.

Am I missing something ?

TIA

Bernard