[nv-l] Error in netview_6000.log

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Error in netview_6000.log
From: "Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:26:32 +0530
Hi,

I have Netview 7.1.2 on Solaris, using exceed 6.1 for x-window session,
observed that after a time of 1 - 2 Hr usage of the session, I started
getting NetView Copyright windows consistently on the X session opened. I
could see following message in the Netview_6000.log file..

w-itc zapfdingbats-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-sun-fontspecific]
Font specified in font.properties not found [-urw-itc
zapfdingbats-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-sun-fontspecific]
Font specified in font.properties not found [-urw-itc
zapfdingbats-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-sun-fontspecific]
Font specified in font.properties not found [-urw-itc
zapfdingbats-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-sun-fontspecific]
Right before OVwMainLoop()ovwinit succeeded
ovw: Xt Warning:
Name: copyrightForm
Class: XmForm
Bailed out of edge synchronization after 10,000 iterations.
Check for contradictory constraints on the children of this form.
ovw: Xt Warning:
Name: copyrightForm
Class: XmForm
Bailed out of edge synchronization after 10,000 iterations.
Check for contradictory constraints on the children of this form.
ovw: Xt Warning:
Name: copyrightForm
Class: XmForm
Bailed out of edge synchronization after 10,000 iterations.
Check for contradictory constraints on the children of this form.

I have xmanager also running simultaneously on another system, which runs
fine without such window messages, anybody faced such problems and have
solution for this.

Thanx in advance

Regards,
Santosh R. Karekar