[nv-l] Cut & pasted objects are user objects

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Cut & pasted objects are user objects
From: "Olson, Stephen" <stolson@state.pa.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:39:50 -0400
Greetings to all,
I'm using NetView 7.1.2.  Just loaded the software and it discovers objects
properly.  When I cut & paste an object, it has a shadow, which means it is a
user object.  If I've cut and pasted a network, the network icon shows as a
user object, but when I click on the icon and open a submap, the objects are
normal.

Any ideas?  This is the first time I've used the Windows-based version.  I had
been using the AIX version and did not have this problem.
Thanks,
Steve Olson