Re: [nv-l] IP Internet submap colours

To: NetView Discussion <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] IP Internet submap colours
From: Robin James <robin.james@thalesatm.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:29:02 +0100
What is RFI and how do I find out if it is enabled?

The map has not been edited in anyway. It is the IP Internet map as
presented and updated by the Netview GUI.

I have been observing that the map correctly represents our LAN when
pulling out one of the LAN interfaces on the Netview server - so
everything should go red - and then putting the cable back in when
everything should go green. On some occasions not everything goes red
when the interface on the Netview server is unplugged.

--
Robin
email: robin.james@thalesatm.com