Re: [nv-l] Netview Trap definitions for DFM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview Trap definitions for DFM
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:20:40 +0100
Fawad,

I'm only aware about one single trap definition for DFM traps.
You can download the script which adds it along with readme from here:
http://www.tivoli.com/support/downloads/nv_cisco.html

Kind regards

Oliver Bruchhaeuser
Tivoli NetView EMEA L2 Support

IBM Deutschland GmbH - ITS Tivoli - Dept. 7977 - Hechtsheimer Str. 2 -
55131 Mainz - Germany
Phone: +49-6131-84-5108 - Fax: +49-6131-84-6585 - email:
bruchhae@de.ibm.com

The Ask Tivoli tool has been replaced by:
  http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
AskTivoli to IBM.com search differences:
  https://www.tivoli.com/secure/asktivoli/cgi-bin/diff.html
Howto register:
  http://www-120.ibm.coms/oftware/support/ecare/login?action=register
Help on register:
  http://www-120.ibm.com/software/feedback.jsp?topic=ireg

|         |           "Qureshi, Fawad" |
|         |           <Fawad.Qureshi@ss|
|         |           a.gov>           |
|         |           19.11.2002 23:24 |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l] Netview Trap definitions for DFM

Anyone has any idea where to find Trap definitions for Cisco's Device Fault
Monitoring (DFM) tool ?? I am only able to locate four such definitions (in
the DFM-MIB file) and I know there are many more somewhere.

Cheers,

Fawad Qureshi
RSIS - DNE
410-965-4413