Re: [nv-l] Splitting event and map screen

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Splitting event and map screen
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:44:05 +0100
Drag the "Control Desk"-bar with the middle mouse button to a free place on
your desktop.

|         |           Herman.E.Caballer|
|         |           o@Lowes.com      |
|         |           20.11.2002 15:29 |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l] Splitting event and map screen

Does anyone know how to split the event and map screen in Netview 7.1.2

I had it working at one time on a previous release, but I can't remember
how I did it.

Thank you,

Herman E. Caballero
Lowe's Companies, Inc.