[nv-l] map startup

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] map startup
From: John.Boswell@us.ngrid.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:54:23 -0500
aix 4.3  netview 7.1
I have two ids setup identically....when I try to start the map it works on
the first id but not on the 2nd...the following are log files for the first
which works and the 2nd which doesn't ....any ideas on where to look would
be appreciated...thanks

1st id......
Wed Nov 20 15:32:41 EST 2002
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False " to type Boolean
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False " to type Boolean
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False    " to type Boolean
Starting maptreeserver
Parsing configuration file /usr/OV/conf/C/explore.conf0    [main] INFO
com.tivo
li.netview.maptree.server.MapTreeServer  - Server is ready to accept
connections
 on port 52184
Server is ready to accept connections on port 52184
Right before OVwMainLoop()ovwinit succeeded

the 2nd id has the following in its log startup file

Wed Nov 20 15:32:14 EST 2002
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False " to type Boolean
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False " to type Boolean
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "False    " to type Boolean
ovw: Cannot open map.