[nv-l] Migrating from Netview 6.0.3 to 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Migrating from Netview 6.0.3 to 7.1
From: "Delaire, Patrick" <delairep@aetna.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:39:30 -0500

We are in the process of migrating from Netview 6.0.3 to 7.1 and would like to solicit information from users on this list who have already

Migrated to 7.1 or greater. What we are looking is information or experiences that were show stopper during the migration process.

Any and all information would be appreciated.

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna