Re: [nv-l] inconsistent hostnames dilemma

To: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] inconsistent hostnames dilemma
From: Gareth Holl <gholl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:52:47 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

How do you do name resolution ? Is this consistent as it may put a dampener on your plans.

A side note: if you are clearing the databases and rediscovering, netmon will be recycled in the process and thus you will not need to issue "netmon -y".

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl@us.ibm.com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

"Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>

11/07/2002 04:33 PM