Re: [nv-l] Upgrading from Netview 7.1.1 to 7.1.3

To: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Upgrading from Netview 7.1.1 to 7.1.3
From: John.Boswell@us.ngrid.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 06:56:43 -0500
Any big changes required to go from ml9 to ml 10 for this upgrade????

From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk> on 12/03/2002 01:24 PM

      <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
cc:

You should be fine.  Check your AIX maintenenace level - I think you
need to go to ML10.  Also remember to re-install any Web Client
applications you may have installed - it's simple to use a Web Browser
to download the new client from the NetView Server.
Cheers,
Jane

Qureshi, Fawad wrote:

>AIX 4.3.3 and Netview 7.1.1
>
>We are looking to upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.1.3, skipping 7.1.2. Any
problems
>with that? Thanks.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Fawad Qureshi
>RSIS - DNE
>410-965-4413

>*NOTE*
>This is not an Offical Tivoli Support forum. If you need immediate
>assistance from Tivoli please call the IBM Tivoli Software Group
>help line at 1-800-TIVOLI8(848-6548)

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.