[nv-l] Web client cannot launch browser - Windows question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Web client cannot launch browser - Windows question
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:52:28 -0500

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done here? Most of
the users have no trouble launching the extentions I have made
to the web client. But one of them gets a popup indicating that
the proper file association has not been done. It says:

Windows cannot find Program.exe
This program is needed for opening files of type
'URL:HyperTextTransferProtocol'

This is an Internet Explorer user. Others are working fine
whether they use Internet Explorer or Netscape.  Thanks for
any clues...

Detroit