RE: [nv-l] Web client cannot launch browser - Windows question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Web client cannot launch browser - Windows question
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:06:06 -0500

Nope, that's it. Thanks, Brian.

Detroit

                      "Brian Backer"

                      <brian.backer@Cent        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      uryTel.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: [nv-l] Web client
cannot launch browser - Windows question
                      12/06/2002 12:12

                      PM

Leslie,

I can't give you an exact answer, but I can point you in the direction..

obviously a file is mis-associated as you said.
to re-associate in 2k, goto "MY Computer"> tools> folder options and then
click on the tab "File Types"

As you click on the "registered File Types" below it will tell you what
program is registered to that extension.  If you scroll thru them, you will
undoubtedly find your "program.exe" association and beable to associate
that with iexplore.exe.

I hope this answers your question.  If I am mis understanding you, let me
know

Windows 2000 Professional with Internet Explorer 5.5 sp2

Detroit

                      "Brian Backer"

                      <brian.backer@Cent        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
                      uryTel.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: [nv-l] Web
client cannot launch browser - Windows question
                      12/06/2002 09:59

                      AM

Leslie,

What operating system is the user using?

brian